• Site Work - grading and drainage
• Concrete - cast-in place, construction and control joints
• Masonry - unit masonry (brick, block, stone) stucco and cement plaster
• Thermal & Moisture Protection - waterproofing, insulation,
ventilation and moisture control, sealants, exterior sidin
• Finishes - lath and plaster, drywall, hard surface flooring (flagstone, marble, ceramic,tile, etc.), resilient flooring, finished wood flooring, painting, wall covering, carpteting
• Specialties - fireplaces
• Cabinets and Vanities - kitchen cabinets and vanities, countertops
• Mechanical - plumbing, water supply, heating and air conditioning,
roofing, sheet metal
• Doors & Windows - interior and exterior doors, garage doors, wood plastic and metal windows, hardware, storm doors, windows and screens, weatherstripping and seals, glass and glazing
• Electrical Components - switches and receptacles, service distribution
• Mechanical Systems - septic tank systems, plumbing, water supply,
heating and air conditioning
• Electrical Systems - electrical conductors
The following general categories apply to the 10-Year Structural Coverage. Unless one or more of the Warranty Exclusions apply, for ten (10) years from the Effective Date of Warranty, your Warrantor warrants your home against a covered Structural Defect.
• The Designated Load-Bearing Members are: foundations, beams, columns, load-bearing walls and partitions, floor systems and sub-flooring, roof framing and sheathing.
Ernest Homes and 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty are committed to helping protect your future. For more information on the 2-10 new home warranty program, call 1-800-488-8844 or visit www.2-10.com.
It’s What’s inside That Counts
Contact Ernest Homes